COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon 2020 aiming to develop and share agri-food economy solutions to balance the imperatives of the present with the demands of the future goes after two-month hacking into the final stage scheduled at 19th November at 12:30 PM CET!
In the COVID-19 INSPIRE Hackathon hackers have addressed the following topics:
- Facilitate access to data and services for an easier digital innovation in the agri-food sectors;
- Educating individuals from other sectors for being able to support agri-food businesses in the crisis;
- Forecasting of regional food supplies, deviations and/or shortages;
- Mobilising agricultural workforce for harvesting;
- Regional matching of offer and demand for fresh produce in decentralised settings.
In the session, you can get an overview of the Hackathon results:
- COVID19 and agriculture;
- Results from 13 different challenges;
- Rewards ceremony and celebration.
If you are interested in participating in this session, register now here!